A transcript is an historical record of courses taken at Mohawk College and details all courses and grades obtained.
Transcript requests must be made in writing by fax, by regular mail, or by coming in person to The Square at Fennell Campus, or to the Student Services at the Brantford, Mohawk-McMaster Institute for Applied Health Sciences, or STARRT (Stoney Creek) campuses. Requests cannot be made by phone or by e-mail.
A transcript form has been made available for you in Adobe PDF format. In order to view and print this file you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. This Reader is available as a free download from the Adobe web site. Instructions on how to download and install the Reader program are also identified at this site. Once Adobe Acrobat Reader is installed Click on the following to access the Transcript Form.
If you fax or mail a request, please include the following information (inadequate information will delay the processing time):
- Your full name (include your former name, if applicable)
- Your student number
- Your date of birth
- Your current address
- Your current telephone number
- Your program of study, the years you attended Mohawk College, the campus you attended, and if your program or course was sponsored by the government, e.g. Manpower.
- The number of transcript copies you are requesting.
- Whether the transcript will be picked up OR where you want the transcript mailed (please include a reference or student number, if applicable)
- Transcript Form
Our fax number is (905) 575-2109. Our mailing address is:
Please allow 5-7 business days for the processing of transcript requests.
- Apprenticeship, archived or government sponsored student transcript requests may take longer to process.
- Identification must be shown when picking up transcripts. If a friend or family member will be picking up your transcript, they must have a signed letter of permission from you in order for us to release the transcript.