Past Workshops at Mohawk
Click a link to view all of the resources (documents, presentations, etc.) from that event.
Links with this icon are licensed to Mohawk College only. If you are offsite, please log in with your MoCoMotion username and password.
- Rethinking Assessment
- Getting the Most out of Multiple Choice Questions - Dr. D. Battista
- Rubric Design - Creating Marking Schemes
- Assessing Essential Employability Skills
- Supporting Students with Disabilties: An In-Class Approach,
Healthy, Wealthy and Wise:
- Keynote: Innovation in the Creative Age: Why Tapping Everyone's Creative Potential is Vital, May 26th - Kevin Stolarick
- Keynote: What Does Success Look Like? - Walter Stewart
- Think Better - Tim Hurson
- Inspiring Innovation through Strengths Development - Keynote: Dr. Idahlynn Karre, Gallup Organization (2009)
- Between a Rock and a Workplace - Eric Sloat, Knowledgeshare