Your Students' Athletics Committee
The Students' Athletics Committee (SAC) is a student-run body whose mission is to implement and monitor the policies and procedures with respect to athletic/recreation programming. The SAC ensures that the best interests of the students are maintained with regard to athletics. The Committee consists of a Chair, six vice chairs and four representatives.
We are currently still looking for someone to fill the following positions for our 2013-2014 Students' Athletics Committee:
- Vice Chair of STARRT
- Vice Chair of Media & Entertainment
Vice Chairs (SAC Executive)
- 1. Attend all meetings of the SAC.
- 2. Complete a minimum of six hours per week – 3 office/3 on site. Maximum 12 hours per week.
- 3. Attend intramural and varsity events in a public relations capacity as deemed appropriate.
- 4. Attend and prepare SAC information to be presented at their respective Class Representatives meetings reporting on all pertinent athletic matters.
- 5. Make monthly reports to the Committee on student concerns and needs following Class Representatives meetings.
- 6. Assist with intramural, varsity, and campus events as deemed appropriate.
- 7. Meet regularly with the Chair of the SAC & Athletics Staff and Student Government.
- 8. Attend meetings and sit on Committees as directed by the SAC.
- 9. Assist with activities and special events as required.
If you are interested in applying, please forward your resume and CV to Jahnelle Geddes: email@example.com
Main SAC Office: Room C110 (Fennell Campus)
Phone: (905) 575-1212 ext. 3370
- IAHS - Room 105
- STARRT - Stoney Creek - Room A121