Small Business and Entrepreneurship Certificate - 179
PROGRAM STATUS: Open for September 2016
PROGRAM NUMBER: 179
PROGRAM LENGTH: 1 academic year (period of 8 months)
CAMPUS: Fennell Campus - Hamilton
CO-OP OPTION: No
ACCREDITATION: Ontario College Certificate
|179 - Fennell Campus - Hamilton
|179 - Continuing Education|
Be the boss! But first, learn the ins and outs of starting and managing a small business
Small Business and Entrepreneurship is a one-year Ontario College Certificate offered at Fennell Campus in Hamilton, Ontario.
Students in the Small Business and Entrepreneurship program will develop the knowledge and skills necessary to complete a comprehensive business plan and learn to effectively manage a small business.
- Learn through panel discussions, seminars and workshops focusing on planning, start-up and future development of a successful small business
- In this interactive program, graduate with a completed business plan that gives you a head start in obtaining funding and launching your own business
- Learn to effectively manage a small business
- Learn how to carry forward an idea within an organization
- Establish networks, both within the classroom and the business community, to advance either business or entrepreneurial career goals
- Experience an exceptional blend of academic content, practical training and advice enriched through contact with successful business owners, business professionals, government representatives and members of the local business community
- Enjoy small group and one-on-one faculty coaching
- Transfer your educational background and work experience to the business world! Take what you learned in college and use the Small Business and Entrepreneurship program to build your business on your educational foundation
- Mature applicants welcome!
360° Classroom Tour
Work while you study!
Small Business and Entrepreneurship is offered part-time through Continuing Education.
- Admission Requirements
- Program Fees
- Career Opportunities
- Program of Studies (POS) - Course Overview & Descriptions
- Program Learning Outcomes
- Contact the Program Coordinator