Small Business and Entrepreneurship Certificate - 179
PROGRAM STATUS: Open for September 2015
PROGRAM NUMBER: 179
PROGRAM LENGTH: 1 year
CAMPUS: Fennell Campus - Hamilton
CO-OP OPTION: No
ACCREDITATION: Ontario College Certificate
|179 - Fennell Campus - Hamilton
|179 - Continuing Education|
Be the boss! But first, learn the ins and outs of starting and managing a small business
Small Business and Entrepreneurship is a one-year Ontario College Certificate offered at Fennell Campus in Hamilton, Ontario.
Students in the Small Business and Entrepreneurship program will develop the knowledge and skills necessary to complete a comprehensive business plan and learn to effectively manage a small business.
- Learn through panel discussions, seminars and workshops focusing on planning, start-up and future development of a successful small business
- In this interactive program, graduate with a completed business plan that gives you a head start in obtaining funding and launching your own business
- Learn to effectively manage a small business
- Learn how to carry forward an idea within an organization
- Establish networks, both within the classroom and the business community, to advance either business or entrepreneurial career goals
- Experience an exceptional blend of academic content, practical training and advice enriched through contact with successful business owners, business professionals, government representatives and members of the local business community
- Enjoy small group and one-on-one faculty coaching
360° Classroom Tour
Work while you study!
Small Business and Entrepreneurship is offered part-time through Continuing Education.