Here's how to read the various aspects of our Continuing Education Catalogue.
Read the Program Description. Here you'll find valuable information about the purpose of the program, type of credential, admission requirements, graduation requirements, and a link to the program website for more information.
Read the course description for the course(s) you would like to take. Not all courses in a program are offered in any particular term, but the courses which are scheduled are listed below the program heading. Use the program of studies in the catalogue, or on the program web page, to help you decide in which order to take the courses. If there are any prerequisites, these will be indicated at the end of the course description.
The last line of the course description provides you with essential information about when a course is offered.
- CRN - Course Registration Number - required for registration
- DAY(S) - day(s) of the week course will take place for in-class offerings
- START - first day of the course
- END - last day of the course
- TIMES - start and end time for in-class offerings
- SESS - number of sessions/weeks
- DELIVERY - see below (Campus Codes & Locations)
- FEE - course cost (does not include required texts or materials unless noted in the course description)
Campus Codes & Locations
Course includes online and classroom content. (XX) indicates the campus where the classroom component is held. Learn more about Blended Learning.
135 Fennell Avenue West Hamilton, ON L9C 1E9
Institute for Applied Health Sciences at McMaster
1400 Main Street West Hamilton, ON L8S 1C7
Other - See course description for details.
Stoney Creek Campus
481 Barton Street Stoney Creek, ON L8E 2L7
Course is online through Mohawk College.
Course work done at placement location.
Course is online through OntarioLearn.com
See course description for details.
Complete the Registration Process.
If you have any further questions you can contact the area designated by the Contact icon near the top of the listing. Contact information is on page 2 in the catalogue.