Scholarships & Bursaries
Scholarships Available to Students from Mohawk College
Davenport University offers a number of institutional scholarships to help make your education affordable.
Platinum Plus Scholarship
Up to $6000 per year for students who meet the following requirements:
- Have a CGPA from the transferring institution of 3.5/4.0 or higher (i.e. a 78.6% or higher).
- Enroll in a bachelor's degree program.
- Awards are pro-rated annually based on enrollment status. Full time: $3,000; 3/4 time: $2,250; Half time: $1,500 per semester.
- Scholarship renewable - up to 4 years or until completion of bachelor's degree (with maintained 3.2/4.0 CGPA).
Up to $2000 per year for students who meet the following requirements:
- Have a CGPA of 3.8/4.0 for your bachelor's degree.
- Enroll in a master's degree program.
- Awards are pro-rated annually based on enrollment status: full time: $1,000, half time: $500.
- Scholarship renewable - up to 4 years or until master's is complete (with maintained 3.5/4.0 CGPA)
Canadian Colleges Scholarship
Griffith University has twenty-five (25) partial tuition scholarships – covering tuition for a maximum of two (2) semesters not in excess of AUD $1,500 per semester. The scholarships on offer to students from our Canadian Colleges partner schools commencing in January or July. Applications will be assessed on academic merit, demonstrated leadership and personal character.
Contact KOM Consultants for more information:
Applications for the Lakehead University Transfer Award and Transfer Student Bursary are available on-line via the Lakehead University Student Financial Aid and Awards website under “Prospective Students”.
2012-2013 Application Deadline - June 30, 2012
Niagara University is one of the least expensive private institutions in the region. It is also one of the most generous schools nationwide when it comes to providing financial aid and transfer scholarship programs for our students. In fact, more than 98 percent of our incoming undergraduate students receive assistance of some kind, averaging over $17,000 per year. This package may consist of a combination of scholarships, grants, student employment and loans.
A Niagara University education may not be as expensive as you think.
Ontario International Education Opportunity ScholarshipsScholarship opportunities valued at up to $2500 each for students completing part of their academic program abroad.
- must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or have protected person status
- must be in good academic standing with Mohawk College
- must have demonstrated financial need
More information and applications are available from the Mohawk College Awards Office, Room C066, Fennell Campus. This scholarship is offered as part of the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities International Strategy.
Links to third-party sites
Links to third-party sites are provided as a convenience to you only and do not imply an endorsement by Mohawk College of any such linked site. Mohawk College cannot be held responsible for information and materials found on sites controlled or operated outside of its domain, including any assurance of the accuracy or suitability of such information.