Health, Wellness and Fitness Admission Requirements
Minimum requirements for admission to the Health, Wellness and Fitness Diploma program
- OSSD or equivalent (Mohawk Academic Upgrading, GED) including:
- Grade 12 English, C or U or equivalent
- Senior Science courses recommended
- Options are available for mature applicants. Please contact Admissions for more information.
- Students will be required to successfully complete Anatomy and Exercise physiology in semester 1 to progress in the program.
- Co-op placements will offer essential practical experience to those who select the co-op option of the program.
- Visit the Admissions website for more information about the admissions process
- Contact Carol West-Agnew, the Program Admissions Advisor