Community Employment Services
The goal of Employer Services is to connect employers, willing to provide on-the-job training including apprenticeship training and work experience opportunities, with individuals eager and ready to be trained and to become fully productive members of the workforce.
Community Employment Services can assist in:
- assessing potential candidates skills, and abilities in relation to employer workplace needs
- developing a work experience, or on-the-job training plan that is realistic for the participant and consistent with the workplace requirements
- providing support in identifying and resolving workplace issues
- offering financial incentives to offset some of the costs associated with providing an effective work experience or on-the-job-training placement. Financial incentives are not available in all cases and are determined on an individual basis.
- Employers - Request a Job Post
- Youth Job Link
"We have been fortunate to have been able to work with Community Employment Services for the last several years. Our company has been able to fill positions with qualified people that may not have had the opportunity without training assistance provided by Community Employment Services. All in all, it has been a very good program for us and our people."
—Canadian Tire Association, Store #177"
Contact Community Employment Services
Toll free: 1-866-891-2011
Email: trainingsolutions [at] mohawkcollege.ca
Twitter (opens new window)