Ontario Management Development Program
This program has been phased out and replaced by a new program entitled Leadership Development Series.
To obtain an OMDP Record of Completion, you must notify Continuing Education Business in writing. If you were unable to complete the OMDP courses prior to the phase out you have two options:
- You may take courses from the new LDS program and apply them to the OMDP Record of Completion.
- A limited selection of OMDP courses are being offered under the Management Studies Program or via Ontario Learn.
Please note: OMDP Record of Completions will be available for a limited time only while supplies last.
PROGRAM OF STUDIES
Please refer to the individual program web pages for course information:
The following information outlines the general requirements for successful completion of individual courses and programs. For program curriculum requirements, please select the program (above) that interests you.
PRIOR LEARNING ASSESSMENT & RECOGNITION (PLAR)
Students may apply for credit in individual courses based on learning acquired through work and other life experiences. Please note PLAR applies only to non-OMDP electives and may not be used for OMDP courses or electives.
MINIMUM COURSE REQUIREMENTS
- Participation in a minimum of 80% of course hours
- Completion of assignments and presentations
MINIMUM RECORD OF COMPLETION REQUIREMENTS
- Successful completion of six courses
- All program requirements must be completed within 10 years of enrolment in your first OMDP course
- Application for the Record of Completion must be filed within this 10-year period
DUPLICATION OF MODULE CREDIT
- Duplication of module credit towards a Record of Completion is NOT permitted except for the Human Relations and Communications courses
- Course credit may not be applied to more than one OMDP Record of Completion except in the case of the Human Relations and Communications courses
- Mandatory courses for OMDP programs must be completed at an Ontario College of Applied Arts and Technology