Civil Engineering Technician Admission Requirements
Minimum requirements for admission to the Civil Engineering Technician Diploma
- OSSD or equivalent (Mohawk Academic Upgrading, GED) including:
- Grade 12 English, C or U or equivalent
- Grade 12 Mathematics; MAP4C ≥ 80% or MCT4C; or any U or equivalent*
- Grade 10, 11 or 12 Design Technology recommended
- Options are available for mature applicants. Please contact Admissions for more information.
* Applicants that do not satisfy minimum requirements will be provided an alternate offer to 341 Pre-Technology (Building and Construction Sciences Foundations) as a pathway to desired program. Successful graduates from this program will be considered for advanced standing into original program choice.
Applicants that would like to challenge the math requirements may do so by writing a Pre-admission assessment test for a fee.
- Visit the Admissions website for more information about the admissions process
- Contact Tracey-Ann Prokipczuk, the Program Admissions Advisor