Civil Engineering Technician Admission Requirements
Minimum requirements for admission to the Civil Engineering Technician Diploma
- OSSD or equivalent (Mohawk Academic Upgrading, GED) including:
- Grade 12 English, C or U or equivalent
- Grade 12 Mathematics; MAP4C ≥ 80% or MCT4C; or any U or equivalent*
- Grade 10, 11 or 12 Design Technology recommended
- Options are available for mature applicants.
- Note: Applicants that do not satisfy minimum requirements will be provided an alternate offer to 341 Pre-Technology (Building and Construction Sciences Foundations) as a pathway to desired program. Successful graduates from this program will be considered for advanced standing into original program choice.
- *Applicants with a MAP4C<80% that would like to challenge the math requirements may do so by writing a Pre-admission assessment test for a fee.
Don't have the necessary requirements?