Environmental Technician Admission Requirements
Applicants to the Environmental Technician Diploma program must have the minimum requirements for admission:
- OSSD or equivalent (Mohawk Academic Upgrading, GED) including:
- Grade 12 English, C or U or equivalent
- Grade 12 Mathematics, MAP4C ≥ 60%; or MCT4C; or any U or equivalent
- Senior Science (Chemistry, Biology or Physics) is recommended
- Options are available for mature applicants.
Cooperative Internship Option
Students interested in the cooperative internship do not apply directly. Once enrolled in program 453 students can select the cooperative internship option.