- Spring 2016 Student Guide (opens PDF, 198kb)
- Welcome to Mohawk Applicant Package (opens PDF, 8mb)
- Fee and Payment Reference Guide Winter 2017 (opens PDF, 928kb)
- How to Read Your Financial Account Summary (opens PDF, 160kb)
- Summer 2016 Student guide (opens PDF, 627kb)
- Winter 2017 Student guide (opens PDF, 137kb)
- Fee and Payment Reference Guide International Fall 2016 (opens PDF, 1mb)
- Fee and Payment Reference Guide International Winter 2017 (opens PDF, 0.6mb)
How to Pay Fees
Payment must be received at Mohawk before timetable selection can take place. Tuition payment may be made in the following ways:
Electronic Banking: Take your SBID number (on the fee statement) to your banking institution. Allow 5-7 business days for processing.
Online: Through MOCOmotion (opens new window)
Mail: Send a certified cheque, money order or credit card number (VISA or Mastercard with expiry date and signature) with the bottom portion of your Fee Statement in the return envelope provided with your registration package. Please do not send cash through the mail.
In person: Bring cash, certified cheque, debit card, Mastercard, or VISA with your Fee Statement to:
- The Square, Fennell campus
- Student Services office - Stoney Creek campus
- Student Services office - Institute for Applied Health Sciences at McMaster
When you receive your Fee Statement you must choose one of the following options:
Option A: Pay the total balance
Pay the total amount owing by the due date indicated on the Fee Statement.
Option B: Pay the tuition deposit by the due date
Make the required $500 non-refundable tuition deposit by the due date. Before you can select a timetable, full payment OR confirmation from the Ministry that they have received your OSAP application is required. Before you can select your timetable to register for your courses, you are required to pay the balance of your fees, unless you are an OSAP recipient.
Option C: External Sponsorship
If your education is being funded by an employer or agency, please attach a letter from your sponsor to your Fee Statement and submit it by the tuition deposit due date on your Fee Statement. Alternately, your sponsor can send a sponsorship letter on letterhead to Accounting by fax at 905-575-2330 or ARSponsors [at] mohawkcollege.ca (email ARSponsors). Receipt of your sponsorship letter by the tuition deposit deadline on your Fee Statement will secure your seat in the program and enable you to choose your timetable during the registration period.
Student Fee Information
- To check your student account, sign in to your MOCOmotion account (opens new window), select Student Academics Tab, choose Self-Service and review your account summary
- Students registering in courses beyond their full program course load may be assessed additional part-time fees at a later date
Check out the Financial Assistance website for information on helping to fund your education through OSAP, bursaries and awards.