Pre-Health Certificate - 246
PROGRAM STATUS: Waitlisted for September 2016, Open for January 2017
SCHOOL: Interdisciplinary Studies
PROGRAM NUMBER: 246
PROGRAM LENGTH: 1 academic year (period of 8 months)
CAMPUS: Fennell Campus - Hamilton
CO-OP OPTION: No
ACCREDITATION: Ontario College Certificate
|Campus||September 2016||January 2017|
|Fennell Campus - Hamilton||Waitlisted||Open|
Pursue pathways to the broad field of Health SciencesMohawk College's one-year Pre-Health certificate program introduces students to the Health Sciences field, and prepares them for success in additional Health Sciences related programs.
Students may enter with advanced standing into the General Arts and Science program.
- If you have previous university degree credit(s), you are NOT eligible to use Pre-Health as a route to apply to the Mohawk/McMaster BScN program.
- Pre-Health does NOT lead to the Mohawk/McMaster Medical Radiation Sciences Collaborative degree program
- Complete a one-year Pre-Health certificate to fulfill admission requirements for application to a number of Health programs
- Gain valuable skills and pre-requisite credits in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Math and English, and will have the opportunity to explore their own career options
360° Classroom Tour
- Students may enter with advanced standing into the General Arts and Science program.
- Students must maintain a minimum 75% average in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and English to be eligible to apply into the Mohawk-McMaster BScN Collaborative Nursing Degree program. As it is an oversubscribed program, more students apply than are accepted.
- Mohawk College Health Sciences diploma programs
- For degree transfer/completion opportunities visit mohawkcollege.ca/credittransfer