Services for Employers
Let Co-op Services assist you with your recruitment needs. Whether you are looking to hire a Co-op student or post jobs for students and graduates, we will connect you with exceptional candidates.
Submit Your Job Posting
You can also email your job posting to
Hiring Co-op Students
- Highly motivated and qualified Co-op students available from over 31 Co-op programs - View our Co-op programs, descriptions & contact information.
- View our Co-op Calendar for important dates & work term periods
- Fill your special projects, vacation, contract and seasonal requirements
- Reduce your recruitment costs for future hires
- Evaluate on-the-job performance for future full-time positions
- Eliminate or reduce training periods for future graduate hiring
- Discover incentives such as the Co-operative Education Tax Credit, the Electricity First Work Subsidy, and the BioTalent Canada Career Focus Wage Subsidy
- For a comprehensive list of our Co-op programs and services please explore our Employer Services Guidebook.
- View the Co-op Salary Survey
- View the Graduate Employment Report
- Further information on hiring a Co-op student
Hiring Students and Graduates
The Job Centre can connect you with our well-trained and job-ready Mohawk students and graduates. Whether you are looking to hire for full-time, part-time, seasonal or contractual work we will help you find the right fit for the job!
- Recruit Mohawk students and graduates from 120 full-time and apprenticeship programs
- Visit the Continuing Education department for information on CE programs
Other Resources for Employers
Please explore the other resources and opportunities that we offer employers.
- Career Fairs - Recruitment events providing employers the opportunity to connect with our students and graduates.
- Add your company contact information to our Career Fair Database
- Host a Lunch and Learn Information Session - We will coordinate and organize the event for you as per your requirements. This is a great venue for you to promote your organization and recruitment opportunities to students in targeted program areas.