Graphic Design Admission Requirements
Minimum requirements for admission to the Graphic Design Advanced Diploma program
- OSSD or equivalent (Mohawk Academic Upgrading, GED) including:
- Grade 12 English, C or U or equivalent
- Options are available for mature applicants. Please contact Admissions for more information.
- Students will be required to pay a Digital Print Fee
Note: Students are required to purchase a specified Apple laptop computer with software for use in the program. Accepted applicants will be notified of details regarding hardware and software purchases to include a digital drawing tablet and semester material fees.
- Visit the Admissions website for more information about the admissions process
- Contact Michele Chamberlain, the Program Admissions Advisor
Don't have the necessary requirements?
- Applicants must submit 3 jpeg or pdf formatted files of your best traditional or digitally created original artwork.
- Each submission must be created at either 8" x 10" or 10" x 8", and should contain good colour and detail.
- The file size of each file should be no larger than 2.5 MB
- It is strongly recommended that a good quality scanner is used to produce digital files for traditional illustration.
- Use of a digital camera should only be used in a situation where the traditional illustration exceeds the scanners size limitations.
The quality of your submission will greatly impact the portfolio review and acceptance process.