College Pathways for General Arts & Science
University of Toronto Mississauga actively builds and maintains relationships with other higher education institutions to simplify the process of transferring to university.
Students who successfully complete the General Arts & Science (GAS) diploma programs intended for university transfer may apply for advanced standing at U of T Mississauga in an Arts stream (Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication & Culture, or Visual Studies).
Full list of programs offered at U of T Mississauga.
In order to gain admission to UTM, the following requirements must be met:
- Completion of a two-year (four-semester) GAS program
- Final cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (roughly 73%)
- Successful completion of pre-requisite courses (if listed, other than English) with strong grades
In order to obtain advanced placement (transfer credits) towards your academic history at UTM, the following requirements must be met:
- An appropriate combination of courses (see agreement)
- A minimum of 60% in each transferable courses (listed in the appendix of the agreement below)
View the UTM-Mohawk agreement
Questions? Please contact:
Manager, Pathways Programs
Student Recruitment and Admissions
University of Toronto Mississauga