New pre-apprenticeship programs in the following areas - Electrician, Welder, Plumber, Production Framer, Millwright & CNC (Machinist)
This program introduces a spectrum of skilled trades that can lead to specialist programs, in a broad range of industries.
The Construction Sector is one of the largest industries in Canada employing one in 16 workers. The Industrial Sector is experiencing growth in manufacturing technology, maintenance, process control and automation. Skilled trades people are in demand and will be well into the future. Students gain trades training with a focus on professional practice, quality and sustainable practices.
Mohawk College is now offering new and exciting programs in a variety of skilled trades sectors at the Stoney Creek Campus, Hamilton.
Students gain trades training with a focus on professional practice, quality and sustainable practices beyond the scope of a traditional pre-apprenticeship program.
- Electrical Monitoring and Systems - 573
- Welding and Fabrication - 574
- Manufacturing Processes - 575
- Plumbing - 576
- Production Framer - 577
- Cabinetry - 579
- Program Coordinator (programs 573, 574, 575, 579) for more information
- Program Coordinator (program 576) for more information
- Program Coordinator (program 577) for more information