Mechanical Techniques (Manufacturing Processes) Published - 575
The Construction Sector is one of the largest industries in Canada employing one in 16 workers. The Industrial Sector is experiencing growth in manufacturing technology, maintenance, process control and automation. Skilled trades people are in demand and will be well into the future. Students gain trades training with a focus on professional practice, quality and sustainable practices.
Mohawk College is now offering new and exciting programs in a variety of skilled trades sectors at the Stoney Creek Campus, Hamilton.
Students gain trades training with a focus on professional practice, quality and sustainable practices beyond the scope of a traditional pre-apprenticeship program.
- Program outcomes support the first level of the in-school curriculum of the trade
- Learn the tools of the trade and explore opportunities within the trade
Learn more about a career as a CNC Operator
Applicants to the Mechanical Techniques programs must have the minimum requirements for admission
OSSD or equivalent (Mohawk Academic Upgrading, GED) including:
- Grade 11 English, E, C or U
- Grade 10 Mathematics, L, D or P
Contact Admissions for options that are available for mature applicants.
Don't have the necessary requirements?
A number of options exist for graduates of this certificate program
- Pursue apprenticeship opportunities to continue skills development
- Entry level positions as an operator/setter/programmer
- Technical sales and service
- Further studies