Services Offered by Student Engagement
- Orientation & TransitionStart Smart is a day of informative and interesting sessions designed to help you prepare for college life.
- VolunteeringAre you looking for ways to get involved in the Mohawk Community? Hoping to find ways to contribute to the campus community? Do you want to build a comprehensive resume? Consider volunteering!
- TransportationInformation about the many ways to get to Mohawk College - ride your bike, take the campus shuttle service, use public transit, carpool and more.
- Off-Campus HousingStudent Engagement & Employment offers services and information for student tenants and landlords, as well as an online, searchable database of housing listings.
- Campus EmploymentThe Campus Student Employment Program offers full-time students a chance to work on campus, between or around class times. This flexibility allows the students to gain work experience and earn some money without worrying how it will affect their school work.
- On TRAKThe Mohawk College On TRAK Student Handbook is an organizer designed to aid students in the successful study of their program.
- One Card - Student IDYou are required to carry valid Student ID to access all student services, OSAP, the Resource and Open Access areas and for entrance to exams. Get information on how to get or replace your card.
- Posting BoardsLocated throughout the College are Posting Boards for Campus & Community Happenings. Campus boards are available to all full time students and staff.
- Student Policies & ProceduresMohawk College policies regarding Academic and Student Success: Records, Admissions, Withdrawals, Students Rights and Responsibilities.