The 30% Off Ontario Tuition is a grant to help make post-secondary education more affordable for full-time undergraduate university and college students.
If you have already applied for OSAP, you will be automatically considered for the 30% Off Ontario Tuition Grant. You do not need to complete this application.
If you are applying for the 30% Off Ontario Tuition Grant Only, you will not be considered for OSAP Loans and other grants.
For two terms beginning in the Fall 2016, the grant currently funds:
- $1,900 a year for college or university degree students
- $870 a year for college certificate or diploma students
You are eligible if:
- You are a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or a Protected Person
- You are an Ontario resident
- You are a full-time student at a public college or university in Ontario
- You are in a first-entry program - that is a program you applied to and entered directly from high school
- You have been out of high school for:
- less than 4 years (or less than 6 years if have a permanent disability), or
- more than 4 years but less than 5 years and you're in the 4th or 5th year of an eligible co-op program
- Your parents' gross income is $160,000 or less