Enhanced Language Training (ELT)
Are you internationally trained?
Prepare for the Canadian Workplace with the Enhanced Language Training (ELT) program for internationally trained professionals.
- Learn how to access the hidden job market
- Research your industry in Canada
- Practice effective business communication skills
- Develop effective interview skills
- Create a networking business card
- Network with other professionals in your field
- Prepare targeted resumes and cover letters
- Produce a professional career portfolio
- Build self confidence
Eligibility: Open to Canadian permanent residents and convention refugees with Canadian Language Benchmarks of 7 and above.
When: September 6 - December 23, 2016
Monday - Friday, 9:00 am-2:00 pm
Enhanced Workplace Communications (EWC)EWC is a part-time course for individuals at CLB 6 and above to improve speaking skills. It is offered once a week for 3 hours for 10 weeks. Click for more information.
For more information on ELT and EWC, please contact Melissa at 905-575-2421 or Jayne at 905-575-1212 ext.3482.