Mohawk E-Mail Account Information
This page will provide information about your Mohawk E-Mail account and information about the services that use your E-Mail account username and password.
Continue below for information about resetting your password or click the links on the left side for additional information when using your Mohawk E-Mail account.
Your Mohawk E-Mail is in the format of firstname.lastname@example.org, some Staff or Students may already be using your Mohawk E-Mail account when logging directly into a Mohawk computer, accessing webmail.mohawkcollege.ca or from a smartphone that already has Mohawk E-Mail configured.
Resetting your password gives you the ability to:
- Login to Lab & Open Access Computers with your Mohawk E-mail account
- Manage your One Card account online onecard.mohawkcollege.ca
- Directly access your E-mail through webmail.mohawkcollege.ca
- Add your Mohawk E-mail account to a Smartphone
If you don’t know your Mohawk E-Mail password, please log into MOCOmotion and use the My Mohawk Email window located on the welcome tab to reset your password. (Mocomotion)
(PLEASE NOTE: Your Mocomotion and Mohawk E-Mail are 2 separate accounts and the passwords are not synchronized.)
Click the links on the left side or below for more information when using your Mohawk E-Mail account.
- E-Mail SPAM & PhishingInformation about SPAM E-Mails you may receive.
- Accessing your E-Mail through WebmailInformation about connecting to my Mohawk E-mail account on the Web.
- Lab LoginsUse your Mohawk E-mail account to login to Lab Computers.
- Mohawk E-mail on your Smart PhonesAdd your Mohawk E-mail to your smartphone (iPhone, Android or Blackberry).
- Mohawk One CardInformation on your Mohawk One Card.
- Mohawk-WiFi Connection InstructionsInstructions on how to connect to the new Mohawk-WiFi.
- Mocomotion Password Reset
- Staff VPN Access