Wellness4U is closed for renovations. We will reopen August 15, 2016. Please use the link for walk in clinics to access medical care or call 905 575 2084 and leave a message.
Wellness4U@Mohawk can also assist you with immunization requirements for your program. You can download your forms on Mocomotion by going to your student account tab and go down to pre-placement services.
Walk-in ClinicsA list of walk-in clinics is available at:
What We Provide
Wellness4U@Mohawk is a diverse team that provides healthcare, responds to emergencies in the clinic, schedules Physician appointments, and offers wellness and health promotion activities.
- Committed to student "Wellness"
- Episodic care including first aid, over the counter medication and Plan B
- Low cost birth control
- Physician appointments and nursing care on a walk in basis
- Immunization needs and Communicable Disease Screening Protocol
- Allergy, Depo-Provera and Gardasil Injections
- Smoking Cessation (Leave the Pack Behind)
- Sexual Health
- Staff may access only for emergency or acute care