June 2016- August 2016
Wednesdays and Fridays
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Wellness4U@Mohawk can also assist you with immunization requirements for your program. You can download your forms on Mocomotion by going to your student account tab and go down to pre-placement services.
Need a TB skin test for your program?
If you require a tuberculin skin test for your program, these will only be administered on Tuesdays (Wednesdays during the summer) from 8:30- 4:00 p.m. on a walk-in basis.
A one step TB is $20.00 and a two step TB is $40.00.
ONE card payment accepted in office.
Available in office for $35.00 per dose OR $100.00 for a series of three.
Walk-in ClinicsA list of walk-in clinics is available at:
What We Provide
Wellness4U@Mohawk is a diverse team that provides healthcare, responds to emergencies in the clinic, schedules Physician appointments, and offers wellness and health promotion activities.
- Committed to student "Wellness"
- Episodic care including first aid, over the counter medication and Plan B
- Low cost birth control
- Physician appointments and nursing care on a walk in basis
- Immunization needs and Communicable Disease Screening Protocol
- Allergy, Depo-Provera and Gardasil Injections
- Smoking Cessation (Leave the Pack Behind)
- Sexual Health
- Staff may access only for emergency or acute care