Go to College Sessions
Thinking about going to College? Let's Talk!
Attend a FREE information session.
Learn how to complete your online Ontario College application and receive help applying on the spot!
A "Go To College Session" is a presentation of Mohawk College that includes information on academic programs, student services like financial assistance and admissions services, and an opportunity to have your specific questions answered. The sessions can last approximately an hour, depending on your specific questions and needs.
Participating in one of these information sessions is a great way to help you discover programs and services, financial assistance, preparatory options and much more. No registration is necessary. All are welcome to attend. For more information call 905-575-2310.
Upcoming Go to College Sessions:
The Square, Fennell Campus, Room C102A
- Monday, May 13th at 9:30 am
- Thursday, June 13th at 9:30 am
- Thursday, July 18th at 9:30 am
- Thursday, August 15th at 9:30 am
Free Parking - Check in at the Visitor parking kiosk - enter off West 5th St.
STARRT Institute: Stoney Creek, Room A141
- Thursday, May 30th @ 9:30 am
- Thursday, June 20th @ 9:30 am
- Thursday, July 25th, @ 9:30 am
- Thursday, August 22nd @ 9:30 am