Program Information Night
Join us to discover what Mohawk has to offer...
- Obtain information on programs offered at all campuses
- Meet faculty and staff from our program areas
- Learn about financial assistance and ways to pay for college
- Explore student services and supports that can help you succeed
- Take a campus tour and see the newest spaces
- Already applied? Accept your offer on the spot and receive a special gift
- Haven't applied yet? Apply onsite with help from our Admissions team
Date & Location
David Braley Athletic and Recreation Centre
Thursday April 23, 2015
4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Click here for directions...
|Social Service Worker
and Social Service Worker Intensive
|4:30pm - 5:00pm||E214|
and Educational Support Intensive
|5:00pm - 5:30pm||E214|
|Child and Youth Care||5:30pm - 6:00pm||E214|
|General Arts & Science||6:00pm - 7:00pm||E228|
|Career Pathways||6:00pm - 7:00pm||E230|
|Pre-Health||6:00pm - 7:00pm||E232|
|Financial Assistance Information Workshop||5:00pm - 6:00pm
& 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Confirm Your Offer & WIN Your 1st Year Tuition!
‘Tweet Your Seat’ & WIN!
Confirm your offer and ‘Tweet Your Seat’ @MohawkCollege, including #Mohawk2015 and be entered to WIN 1 of 3 $500 Prizes towards books, supplies and food! View contest rules & regulations
Win it Back!
Confirmed students who pay the $500 tuition deposit fee by June 10 will be entered to WIN 1 of 3 $500 Cash Prizes. View contest rules & regulations.
Many more prizes to WIN at our Open House Events this spring!