Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, British Columbia believes that people should have the opportunity to access quality post-secondary education in a manner that eliminates barriers to personal and progression growth and success.
Mohawk recently established new pathways to Thompson Rivers University. Graduates of the programs listed below are eligible for entry into Thompson Rivers Bachelor of Health Science (opens in new window).
- Cardiovascular Technology Diploma
- Message Therapy Advanced Diploma
- Occupational Therapist Assistant and Physiotherapist Assistant Diploma
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Practical Nursing with Aboriginal Communities Diploma
For more information, please visit Thompson Rivers University Transfer Agreements or contact: partnerstudents [at] tru.ca ()