Students, faculty and staff wishing to park vehicles on campus, can apply for a permit as instructed at their particular campus.
Fennell Office Hours:
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Stoney Creek Office Hours:
Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Parking Services by Campus
- Fennell Campus: Parking Office, i130
- Stoney Creek Campus: Stoney Creek Campus Store, A124
- IAHS, McMaster University: Permits may be purchased at T32 Room 106 (building adjacent to the McMaster Children’s Centre in West Campus) OR at the Campus Store parking kiosk (Gilmour Hall (GH), B101)
Contact Parking Services
parking [at] mohawkcollege.ca (Email Parking Services)
Buy a Parking Permit, or Pay or Appeal a Ticket Online Now
Login to Parking Services, Mohawk's online parking payment site.
Parking Information for Students
Student Parking at Fennell, IAHS or Stoney Creek Campuses
Please Note: the Parking Office has switched to a full pay-by-license plate parking system . Registrants no longer need to pick up or display a permit on their vehicle. Up-to-date vehicle information and payment are required.
Read our Student Parking Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Online Purchases Using a Credit Card:
- Students can visit Parking Services to purchase a parking permit online using a credit card (Visa or MasterCard)
- You will be asked to provide your student ID number, license plate number, make and model of vehicle
- Effective January 2016, parking permits are by license plate only and new registrants will not be required to pick up a paper permit
On Campus Purchases:
- No form is required in person
- Provide your Student ID number and vehicle information (license plate, make and model) at the time of registration
- Debit and credit card (Visa or MasterCard) payments for parking at Stoney Creek Campus are available at the Stoney Creek Campus Store A124
- Debit and credit card (Visa or MasterCard) payments for parking at Fennell Campus are available at the Parking-ONE Card Office i130
- Daily and hourly parking is available at the pay stations or online
Student Parking at the IAHS Location (McMaster)
- IAHS Campus parking is managed by McMaster University Security and Parking Services (opens new window)
- Daily parking is also available
- Permits may be purchased at T32 Room 106 (building adjacent to the McMaster Children’s Centre in West Campus) OR at the Campus Store parking kiosk (Gilmour Hall (GH), B101) or online at McMaster Parking Services (opens new window)
- Student ID is required
- Call 905 525-9140 ext. 24232 for more information
Day School Students Taking a Continuing Education Course
- Day school students who hold a valid general or preferred pass are not required to pay for an evening pass.
Parking Information for Continuing Education Students
Parking at Fennell and Stoney Creek Campus
Paid parking is in effect at all campus locations. Continuing Education students taking courses at Fennell Campus or Stoney Creek Campus will be required to purchase an evening CE Parking Pass online at parking.mohawkcollege.ca, the Stoney Creek Campus Store, or the Parking Office i130. Single day/evening parking is available at payment machines in designated lots. Parking at IAHS is provided by McMaster University Security and Parking Services. Visit Parking Services at the E.T. Clarke Centre (Room 102) or parking.mcmaster.ca for more information.
Accessible Parking Individuals requiring long-term accessible parking arrangements can contact the Parking Office at Fennell Campus. Please provide a copy of a valid government issued accessible permit. For temporary accessible parking or for more information, please contact Accessible Learning Services at 905-575-2211. Staff members who require accessible parking arrangements must contact the Parking Office and provide HR/Staffing Services with the appropriate documentation.
Parking at The Institute for Applied Health Sciences at McMaster
Students attending the Institute for Applied Health Sciences at McMaster Campus will be required to pay for parking at McMaster. Daily parking is available. Permits may be purchased at T32 Room 106 (building adjacent to the McMaster Children’s Centre in West Campus) OR at the Campus Store parking kiosk (Gilmour Hall (GH), B101). Student Id is required.
Call 905 525-9140 ext. 24232.
For a map and directions to Mohawk College see Campuses and Maps
Parking Information for Staff
Staff requiring parking must register at the Parking Office, i130 at Fennell Campus or at the Stoney Creek Campus Store, A124.
You will be required to:
- Present your ONE Card as identification
- Provide vehicle make, model and license plate number(s)
- Bring all parking tickets into good standing before issuance of a permit
Arranging Visitor Parking
- To arrange visitor parking through a department charge, fill out the Visitor and Guest Parking Request Form.
Parking Gate Transponders
- Please read our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information about preferred parking transponders.
A permit to park does not guarantee the availability of a parking space.
Parking Rates and Lot Maps
General Parking Permit
- Fennell Campus PDF, General Lots P5-P10
- Stoney Creek Campus PDF, open General parking, except spaces designated and reserved as Visitor, Carpool or Accessible
- Open to students, staff and visitors
Preferred Parking Permit
- Lots P1, P2, P4
- Staff Designated Areas
- Annual permits only
Rates include HST
|Annual Permit (Preferred lots)||
|Residence (September to April )||$660.00|
|Motorcycle Parking (per month, designated area only)||$17.00|
*Permit type subject to change and availability
**Evenings include after 5 p.m. and weekends
- Hourly rate is $5.50/hour to a maximum of $16.50 daily rate
- Daily parking is available until 3 a.m.
- Evening parking is flat rate, $6.00 from 5 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Weekend parking is flat rate, $6.00
- Parking is not permitted between 3-6 a.m. with the exception of the Fennell Campus Residence Lot
Traffic and Parking Regulations
- Parking is enforced by license plate recognition.
- A permit to park or payment accepted by the college for parking does not guarantee the availability of a parking space.
- All outstanding accounts must be brought into good standing before a new permit is issued.