Due to COVID-19 restrictions, in-person testing is not available for most online courses offered through Continuing Education. To confirm your course testing information, visit your course page, contact your Instructor, or email email@example.com.
- You must register to write the exam through your MyMohawk account at least seven business days prior to the exam writing date.
- You MUST bring photo ID to all exams.
- It is your responsibility to bring all allowable materials to each exam.
- Arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled exam time.
- Final Grades are posted in MyMohawk four to six weeks after the end date of the course. Step-by-step instructions for accessing your grades are available in the Find Final Grades in MyMohawk Guide.
- By booking your exam you agree to abide by the Mohawk College Academic Honesty Policy. Read more on our Student Policies and Procedures web page.
Book your Online Learning Exam
- Login to MyMohawk. Visit our Getting Started - MyMohawk Guide for step-by-step instructions.
- Click on Academics on the left-side menu
- Scroll down to the Continuing Education students menu and click on the Book my Online Learning Exam link
- You can make changes to your exam booking until 7 days before an exam date, providing space is available.
Examinations at a Distance - Proctor Process
If you live more than 100 km from the examination campus, and are unable to travel to that location, you can have your exam proctored.
- Complete and send the proctor form (opens PDF, 154kb) to the Exam Coordinator a minimum of one month prior to the exam date. Scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notify your instructor.
- Use a separate form for each exam.
- You must complete the exam by the scheduled examination date.
- Only Community College, University and Contact North Testing Centres may be used for proctoring exams. Test materials are sent directly to the Testing Centre with a letter of instruction. Contact our Exam Coordinator for approval of your proposed site. Mohawk College reserves the right to reject proposed proctors.
- Any charges for proctoring services are the responsibility of the student.
What if I can't attend an exam date?
Students are expected to attend scheduled exam sessions. For extenuating circumstances, please email the Exam Coordinator or call 905-575-2154.