To obtain a refund, you must officially withdraw before the day of the second scheduled class.
For individualized learning courses (e.g. Math Learning Centre and Online Learning) you must withdraw within 6 days of the published start date of the course in order to receive a refund.
If you wish to withdraw from general interest seminars, workshops, or courses with equipment rental, or the purchase of special materials, you must withdraw three days before the start of the course.
Some exceptions apply.
A $20.00 administrative fee per course is withheld (except for courses cancelled by the College). If you withdraw before the second scheduled class, whether or not you actually attended, all fees will be refunded minus the administration fee. No refund will be issued for withdrawals on the day of/after the second scheduled class, whether or not you actually attended.
- If you have an outstanding balance with the college all refunds will be applied to that balance.
- Allow a minimum of 4 weeks processing time for refunds.
- Refunds are issued by cheque if the original payment was made in person OR by your employer or sponsoring agency.
- Refunds are issued to the original credit card if the payment was made online.
- The Standard Refund Policy may not apply to seminars, workshops, Corporate Training, Community Training, and Credit for Prior Learning courses. Please refer to individual sections in the catalogue for further details.