General Arts and Science - 230
Offers transfer pathways to additional College and University programs.
- Experience the benefits of a program designed as a bridge to help you choose the right path.
- Choose from a wide selection of course options for future studies in Business, Health Sciences, Social Sciences, Human Services and other college and university programs.
- Gain both a good grounding in academic skills, and exposure to a wide variety of academic disciplines.
- Acquire a well-rounded general education and develop skills in Humanities and Social Sciences.
Admission & Registration
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent (Mohawk Academic Upgrading, GED) OR 19 years of age or older.
- Grade 10 Mathematices (D or P) or equivalent is recommended for students taking Math and Science courses.
You do not need to apply to begin this program. Start by ensuring you meet the admission requirements listed above and then register for the courses listed in the Program of Studies when they are offered. Some courses have prerequisites, so please check the Program of Studies for details. Find out how to register for a course.
Program of Studies
The program of studies displayed below applies to students starting the program in the 2017/18 academic year. Students who began in other academic years may require different courses to be eligible to graduate. If you have questions regarding a strategy for completion contact Continuing Education - Creative, Media and Interdisciplinary Studies.
Click on the course title for more information on each course.
Visit the Mohawk College Bookstore Textbook Search (opens in new window) for information on textbooks.