Storwell Self Storage
Address: 300 Evans Ave, Toronto, Ontario M8Z 6C8
Our 3rd generation family business began in 1971 and consists of several companies in the real estate investment and development sectors: Advisors Realty, Brokerage, Storwell Self Storage in Mississauga, Scarborough, and Etobicoke, Bid13.com Online Storage Auctions, Hurontario Corporate Centre & DBNC Group, and our upcoming development ROOK Hotel.
As an Embedded Software Developer, you will architect, design, build, and test embedded software for Rook Hotel. In this role, you will participate in the design and implementation of both the prototype and development of various technologies needed at the Rook Hotel. The successful candidate will also demonstrate excellent development practices and seamless collaboration.
Software development requires deep collaboration across many disciplines that directly impact various user immersions. In this position, you will quickly solve problems, generate big ideas, work in new technology areas, drive concepts into prototypes, and envision how those prototypes transition to a bustling hotel environment. You will join a team of A-Players and experts exploring new concepts through to implementation.
Attributes that we are looking for in a desired candidate include:
- Experience with embedded software design and programming in C/C++ for development, debugging, testing and performance analysis
- Experience in understanding hardware, clock-level issues, bridges, delays, interrupts, clock gating, polling etc.
- Experience building software for complex embedded systems or custom SoCs
- Experience partnering and/or collaborating across multiple teams
- Diploma in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
Qualified candidates can submit an application directly at: https://www.storwell.com/careers/software-developer
For a complete list of exciting job opportunities, please visit: https://www.storwell.com/careers
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Mohawk College is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.