Storwell Self Storage
Address: 300 Evans Ave, Toronto, Ontario M8Z 6C8
This is a part-time or full-time position supporting our communications team and you will report to our Chief Technology Officer. This position will be on location at our Hurontario Corporate Centre located at 3660 Hurontario Street in Mississauga. The main responsibility of the Social Media Content Creator will be to create and implement a brand and social strategy to drive the Rook’s Hotel online presence showcasing its construction status and invoke visibility by creating and posting blogs, and various social media posts. The most important responsibility of the Social Media Content Creator is to develop and increase brand awareness through the usage of social media platforms using a variety of social media content including blogs that is completed with a high level of efficiency, accuracy, excitement, and positivity.
Candidates must be proficient in social media and graphic design. Other qualifications include:
- Proven record of increasing brand awareness using social media.
- Technological & social media savvy.
- Creative, visually driven, and outcomes driven.
- Passionate about leading and driving brand awareness to promote an exciting hotel launch.
- Have excellent written communication and digital design skills.
- Be independent and self-motivated.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office products, Canva, and key social media tools.
- Recent completion or working towards the completion of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, public relations, or a related field.
- Experience or knowledge in creating and implementing a brand and social media strategy.
- Experience with a DSLR is an asset.
Qualified candidates can submit an application directly at:
For a complete list of exciting job opportunities, please visit: https://www.storwell.com/careers
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Mohawk College is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.