Kneaded Care Inc
102-174 Stanley St
Brantford, Ontario. N3S 7S3
Health care and social assistance
WE HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE ON OUR WAITLIST TO FILL 2 FULL TIME SCHEDULES... TODAY!!!
Tired of the same old, same old?
Looking for a career path that will see you work with a team of like-minded professionals who will help you grow your massage business?
Are you looking for that clinic that offers you the support you need and will challenge you to “think outside the box”? What about one that’s owned and operated by an RMT herself?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, then you might be the Registered Massage Therapist we are looking for!
Who we are:
- a team who is focused on 1:1 client care
- a team who serves to enrich the quality of life in our community
- a team who works to build a great company with great people and great results
- a team of 16 and growing with specialized services such as Physiotherapy (including pelvic health, concussion, vestibular, dry-needling, acupuncture), Chiropractic services, Osteopathy and Massage Therapy
How we show up for you:
- Quickly build your caseload with new and existing clients looking for care from our active waitlist - we'll get you busy right away!
- Qualified Client Care Coordinators who look after your appointment schedule, manage your bookings and cancellations, direct billing, collect all payments
- A very positive and active cross-referral program with all our staff
- Inhouse training, one-on-one coaching, team meetings and full clinic staff meetings
- 24 hour access online to your schedule and client bookings
- New hydraulic Cardon tables (no more standing on your toes and squatting)
- Individual bluetooth speakers in each room - you set the music and volume
- Full marketing with our in-house marketing coordinator
- Great size rooms for you to move around and show exercises
- Benefit Plan
- Onsite laundry
- Linen, massage gel & tools of the trade supplied
- Hourly or split compensation models available
- A signing bonus!!
- Assessing clients’ physical abilities and needs
- Designing and implementing your own massage therapy treatment plans for clients including therapeutic exercise, manipulations, education
- Conducting re-assessments of individual clients and monitoring their performance
- Working collaboratively with our like-minded team of healthcare professionals
- Providing consultation on injury prevention and health promotion
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
How you show up for us:
- In good physical and mental health
- Mature, enthusiastic and motivated to develop appropriate treatment plans
- Computer proficiency is a must, experience with online charting a bonus!
- A positive attitude, a willingness to pitch in where needed, a strong team player
- Registered member of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario, and in good standing
- Proof of updated liability and professional insurance
- Experience is an asset, but we welcome new grads
- Proven critical thinking and problem solving skills
- A flexible schedule, which will include working every other Saturday
- Good written and oral English skills
- Outstanding organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment with minimal supervision
- An interest in working in a dynamic and rapidly changing, busy environment
- Hours for this position are to be determined, but will include working some Saturdays (currently from 9am-2pm).
Looking forward to meeting you and having you join our team. You’ll love our culture, events, fun-filled yet professional atmosphere. See you soon!
Please send resume to chantalle [at] kneadedcare.com (chantalle[at]kneadedcare[dot]com)
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Mohawk College is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.