Miura Canada Co., Ltd.
Address: 8 Copernicus Blvd, Brantford, Ontario. N3P 1Y4
Email: canada-hr [at] miuraz.com (canada-hr[at]miuraz[dot]com)
As the Pressure Vessel Welder, your duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, and technical manuals;
- Fabricate, layout and fit pressure vessels (i.e. shells, heads, internal and external attachments) and install nozzles;
- Knowledge and experience with MIG for mild steel;
- Install nozzles; cut holes and metal parts by using oxy-fuel torches;
- Fasten components together using tack welding;
- Work in a safe manner according to the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Minimum 1-year experience on full penetration welding on piping in compliance with company fabrication procedures, industry-standard American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) codes and company Welding Procedure Specification (WPS)
- Good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination;
- Attention to detail;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong team player as well as the ability to work independently;
- Ability to use a variety of hand and measurement tools;
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
Send your resume to canada-hr [at] miuraz.com (canada-hr[at]miuraz[dot]com) or through https://www.miuraboiler.ca/careers/
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Mohawk College is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.