Our commitment to you
We provide you with one-stop access to employment programs and services through respectful, flexible and personalized service. As an Employment Ontario Employment Services provider and member of the College Sector of Employment Services (CSES) network, we are committed to creating a healthy workplace setting that includes respectful, professional and inclusive services to support individuals navigating their employment pathways.
You can expect:
- To be treated with dignity, respect and compassion.
- Be provided with clear advice and information as you develop your customized Employment Action Plan (EAP) to support your job search activities.
- As you navigate your employment goals, we will answer your questions about the job search process by providing employment, labour market and training resources, including workshops and one-to-one sessions.
- We will keep your personal information confidential and respect your privacy when providing integrated case conferencing with Ontario Works, Ontario Disability Support Program or other referral agencies to support your job search strategies. Please note the following:
- Conversations with your Employment Consultant are confidential; however, you should be aware of the following situations in which your personal information may be disclosed to persons outside of the Community Employment Services program:
- We are required by law to report to the appropriate authorities any suspicions that a child (someone presently under the age of 16) has been or is currently being physically, sexually, or emotionally abused, neglected, or witnessing domestic violence.
- If you are in serious and imminent danger of hurting yourself or someone else, we may need to reveal to an appropriate third party (e.g. health care providers, ambulance, police, special constables, family, etc.) enough information to help you and to protect others.
- If you are involved in a legal proceeding, the court may subpoena our records.
- We will provide service to meet your accessibility needs and ask that you please let us know in advance when we schedule the meeting for you
- Services from Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. We will return emails within two (2) business days and voice messages within one (1) business day.