Employers - partner with us to develop your strategic talent pipeline!
How can you connect with our clients?
Be a guest speaker at a workshop to share your insight into what it takes to be successful in your business as well as desirable soft skills for the workplace.
We will work with your schedule to select a time, and provide you with an audience of clients who are looking to enter the workforce and learn about the desired skills first hand
Lunch and Learns
A Lunch and Learn is a lunch hour session where you can provide information on your company and current or future career opportunities. Some employers provide a PowerPoint while others deliver an informal presentation discussing their company, followed by a question-and-answer period.
- Promote the event and invite members of the community, as well as Mohawk College students and alumni
- Create a Zoom meeting, send out the link to attendees, provide support and monitor the chat during the session
- Collect and forward resumes and applications, if required
On-the-Job Training Opportunities
A training incentive is a temporary financial enticement available to employers to encourage them to hire individuals into long-term employment by providing them with direct work experience and training.
- Work with our registered clients to determine their employment goals and job develop opportunities by reaching out to employers who are willing to hire and train (eligibility criteria required)
- Work with you to create a training plan and outline expected goals
- Monitor placement and coach clients to create a successful placement
- Conduct exit interviews to evaluate the placement
Prescreening of Candidates
If you are looking to hire, you can send you job posting to us.
- Search client database for suitable candidates
- Prescreen candidates to ensure that they meet the skill requirements
- Forward resumes to you for review and set up interviews (if requested)
If you are hiring, we are here to work with you to create a virtual recruitment event.
- Collaborate with you to select a date and time for the event
- Create a promotional flyer or email to be sent to members of the community and Mohawk College students and alumni
- Create a Zoom meeting, send out the link to attendees, provide support and monitor the chat
- Collect resumes and set up interviews
To participate in the above activities please go to Employers – Register with us to complete the form and we will reach out to you directly.
If you are looking to recruit Mohawk College students and alumni - please visit Industry and Employers