Entering Campus Checklist
For students who are required to attend campus to complete in-person classes, labs and shops you are required to complete the following steps.
Before your first visit to campus make sure you:
1. Download the Mohawk Safety App
2. Obtain your Mohawk OneCard (Student ID Card)
- Students who are new to the college and need a ONE Card must submit a photo online
- Returning students who need to replace your ONE Card, submit the ONE Card Replacement Request Form. Once you have submitted your request you will be contacted to arrange curb-side pickup of the new card. Questions? Please email the One Card office
3. Register for Free parking with Mohawk Parking Services
4. Confirm your Designated Entrance
Daily access to campus requirements
- Complete the Health Screening Questionnaire on the Mohawk Safety App each day you are scheduled to come to campus. The results of your screening will be emailed to you and to Mohawk Security and you will need to show that to security each time you check in to campus.
- Wear a 3-ply mask or face covering. The mask or face covering must cover your nose, mouth and chin, without gapping. If you require accommodation with wearing a mask, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about mask requirements.
- Remember! Register your vehicle for FREE parking at Fennell and Stoney Creek campuses. Any vehicles that are on campus are required to be registered through Mohawk Parking Services.
- Show security your Mohawk College OneCard (Student ID card) each time you check in to campus.