Have you recently completed a Mohawk College preparatory program such as:
- City School
- Academic Upgrading
- Career Pathways
- Referred through College in Motion
Let us help you build on your success!
Meet with the Transition Coach to help you grow your academic, personal, and professional success through one-on-one meetings, group workshops, specialized presentations and programs, and a space to study and meet peers.
Please email: email@example.com to learn more about upcoming opportunities.
We can help with:
- Understanding what you need to be successful in your first semester at college and beyond
- How to prepare for a meeting with your Student Success Advisor or Coach, faculty members, or another department on campus
- Understanding how to access the supports and services available to you as a Mohawk College student
- Connecting you to student life and social activities
Drop-ins Fall 2018 Semester:
Tuesdays: 9 AM – 10:45 AM
Fridays: 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Located in F114A
Drop-ins will serve as quiet study space on December 4th, 7th, 11th, and 14th.
Get connected now!
Book a one-on-one meeting by phone or email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-575-1212 ext. 4629
One-on-one appointments are approximately 30 minutes long.