Building your Professional Online Presence
Wednesday, February 13, 2019
6pm | The Arnie
More often employers and recruiters are using the internet as a way to find out information about people who have applied for jobs. What does your internet footprint say about you?
In this workshop, we will focus on how to become aware of your online presence, as well as ways to engage the internet as a tool for professional networking and skill building.
- Learn how to manage what information you are sharing through social media portals as well as internet searches.
- Discover how to optimize your LinkedIn profile so that you are noticed by potential employers.
- Develop online communication skills and know what to say when connecting with professionals online.
- Learn of the alternative networking platforms where you can connect with professional mentors who assist with job searching.
- Build your professional network and achieve the acknowledgment you deserve.
Free to attend. Register today!