Join our group of Mohawk College hikers at one of our "Happy Trails" hikes this spring! The Campus to Community & Student Life team will be meeting up at a new location each Friday afternoon for a quick 1-hour hike. Please come prepared for spring weather (warm & waterproof clothing, shoes that can get muddy, water bottle, a positive attitude, etc.). Dogs on leash are welcome!
June 10th: Sassafras Point
- Meet at the corner of Dromore Crescent & Marion Ave North at 2:00pm
Benefits of Happy Trails hiking:
- Meet new people with common interests (nature, hiking, nature hiking)
- Explore new places in Hamilton
- Receive credit for your participation on your Co-Curricular Record
- Take a deep breath outdoors!
If you're interested in joining our hiking crew, please complete the registration form below.