Rebound is a great way for students to refocus, recharge, and refresh their academic skills over Reading Week. Your Student Success Mentors will facilitate this full-day workshop, along with expert guest speakers, to explore success strategies such as:
- Goal setting and prioritization
- Time, work, and self-management
- Adapting to your learning style
- Building your Study Skills Toolkit
- Stress and anxiety reduction
- Staying motivated
- Learning about college resources
Snacks and Lunch Provided!
Attend and be entered to win a $50 One Card!
If you have any questions, please contact:
Email: victoria.wylie [at] mohawkcollege.ca (subject: Rebound%20Workshop)
Phone: 905-575-1212 ext. 3296
In person: Learning Support Centre, Fennell Campus, Room C122