The MEDIC Interactive Visit Program
Do you need access to Digital Health expertise? An interactive visit from Mohawk College’s mHealth & eHealth Development & Innovation Centre (MEDIC) can help. Through a 20-hour solutioning exercise, working with our digital health solution architects and designers, we can help you develop a technology approach along with a roadmap for implementation.
This program is brought to you by Tech-Access Canada with support from the National Research Council of Canada Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP)
Are you eligible?
Do you have:
- A minimum of one full-time employee receiving a T4, but less than 500 employees;
- Operations in Canada, with a CRA Business Number;
- A demonstrated a desire to grow and generate profits.
What do you get?
- A strategy discussion to understand what you are looking to achieve;
- A joint design workshop to help you drive out the major components of a technology architecture and the primary processes to be developed;
- An implementation roadmap that includes technology recommendations, high-level recommendations and a phased development approach.
$2,500 - Clients of NRC IRAP may be eligible to receive our services at a reduced cost. All companies will be required to cover a $250 admin fee and 6-8 hours of employee time dedicated to working with us
Download the Interactive Visit Brochure