Off-Campus Housing Complaint Form

This complaint form is to notify Mohawk College’s Off Campus Housing of rental issues/ concerns of a certain property listing. This complaint will be kept on file for future reference.

For assistance with your housing issues you can contact the following:

Note: If you are dealing with a break-in or a serious situation where you feel threaten or have been harmed, please contact your local police department or call 911 for emergency situations.

Notice: Pursuant to Section 39 (2) of the Freedom of Information and Protection Act, you are hereby notified that personal information is being collected at your request for the purpose of registration of your complaint.