Apply online or in-person to an open program:
- Business (General) - 320
- Business - Accounting - 316 - 356
- Business - Financial Services - 303
- Business - Marketing - 319
- Business Administration - 632
- Business Administration-Accounting - 364
- Business Administration - Human Resources - 363
- Business Administration - Marketing - 362 - 366
Step 1: Gather What You Need to Apply:
- Official Sealed Transcripts
Learn more about getting your Official Sealed Transcripts.
- Application Fee
You can pay your $95 OntarioColleges.ca (opens new window) Application Fee with debit, cash, Mastercard or Visa.
- Any additional material outlined in the program requirements
Step 2: Come to The Square at Fennell Campus
Once you are at The Square at Fennell Campus, you will meet with an admission advisor. Our admission advisors will assess your eligibility and process your application through Ontario Colleges. If you meet the admission requirements you could get an offer of admission on the SAME day.
Admission advisors can also answer general questions and offer alternative program options.
The Square – Student Services is Located at:
135 Fennell Ave W,
Hamilton, ON L9C 0E5
The Square at Fennell Campus Will be Open:
|Monday to Friday||
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
* The college will be closed on Monday, September 2 for Labour Day
Step 3: Start Class
Most classes start on September 3, but the same-day admission period for select business programs is open until September 23.
Frequently Asked Questions About Same-day Admission
Programs Available for September
With a range of flexible learning options available, gain the knowledge and skills that you need to enhance your academic resume.
Get Back on Track
Have you started a Mohawk program and would like to complete your certificate or diploma? Need a plan to return to college and complete your studies? We can help! Come to The Square and meet with a Coach to discuss your options.