The Minibar sits at the top of every screen in eLearn and gives you access to several eLearn tools.
- Use My Home to return to the eLearn home page.
- Course selector tool (pin your current courses at the top).
- Alerts- message alerts, subscription alerts, and update alerts
- Personal settings and Logout.
Course Navigation Bar
The menu bar located at the top of each course page is called a navbar. The course tools in the navbar include:
5. Home - use this to return to your course home page.
6. Content - organized in modules, content includes lectures, notes, videos, quizzes and more.
7. Communication - find your classlist, discussion groups and news.
8. Assessment - use this option to find the dropbox for submit assignments online, find quizzes or see your grades.
9. Resources - check assignment due dates in the calendar or view your progress.
10. Help- opens Brightspace help page
NOTE: Do note use the email icon in the Minibar. Students access email using the Office 365 widget.