Mohawk students use eLearn to access course materials, assignments, quizzes, class discussions, grades and more.
Your courses will not be displayed in eLearn until the first day of classes. If you are asked to register for optional online courses, check to see if your course or workshop is listed under Open Offerings on the eLearn navigation bar.
Get started with the eLearn Guide for Students⤻ from the Library.
How do I access eLearn?
- Go to https://elearn.mohawkcollege.ca (new window)
- Sign in with your 9-digit MohawkID and password.
How do I reset my MohawkID password?
- Use the Mohawk Password Manager (new window) to reset or change your password.
How do I enroll in an open offering course?
- Sign into eLearn with your MohawkID and password.
- At the top of page, click Open Offerings.
- Click the name of the course you wish to join.
- Click Register