Mohawk College has partnered with Flywire to offer a streamlined way to make a payment from accounts outside of Canada. Founded by a former international student, Flywire’s mission is to save money for international students and their families that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavourable foreign exchange rates. To make a payment, you will need to have your Mohawk ID (9 digit student number) handy. Use Flywire to make a payment for your fees.
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Pay from any country and any bank
- Pay by credit card
- Track payments from start to finish
- 24/7 multilingual customer support
How to Make a Payment
- Go to MohawkCollege.Flywire.com
- Select what fees you want to pay between application fee and tuition fee. Then select your preferred payment method from the options provided. Options may include bank transfer, debit/credit card in your home currency, electronic payment, or other local options.
- Create your account or log into your existing Flywire account, then enter some basic information to initiate your payment booking.
- Follow the instructions provided to send funds to Flywire. For bank transfers, follow the instructions provided to send your funds. Depending on your bank, payment may be made online, in person, or over the phone. For debit/ credit card payments, enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency.
- Track your payment by logging into your Flywire account at any time. Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to your institution.
Flywire Customer Support Information
Email: Support [at] Flywire.com
No matter the time zone, you have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available via live chat, email and phone.