Online Peer Assisted Study Sessions (P.A.S.S.) will resume on July 6th, 2020 for MATH 10037 and MATH MA101.
Online tutoring services, including writing support, math support, and course tutoring* will resume on July 13th, 2020.
At this time, the Learning Support Centre and Mohawk College continue to offer a range of support services available online! We encourage you to explore the various online supports, including Keys to Success, Math Minutes Videos, and ESL Resources. For a full list of suggestions, please visit the LSC homepage.
Our team is still here to support you! Please reach out to lsc [at] mohawkcollege.ca with any questions.
* Course tutoring is available for a selection of first year subjects. Course tutoring is subject to tutor availability and is not guaranteed.
A Math Tutor can help you:
- Clarify course content
- Clarify assignment questions
- Navigate MyCanvas and other helpful resources
- Prepare for tests and exams
- Provide study tips and strategies
- Set up your calculator and provide tips
Tutors will not do your homework, assignments, or eLearn quizzes for you. Tutoring is not a replacement for going to class.
Email: lsc [at] mohawkcollege.ca