English Language Speaking & Listening Skills
The Learning Support Centre facilitates an ESL Conversation Club and one-on-one ESL support appointments.
The Learning Support Centre will continue to offer tutoring services virtually until further notice.
Book an appointment to get started or email lsc [at] mohawkcollege.ca
Check out these videos to help you with your writing, grammar and communication skills.
- Watch Grammar Minutes - Capitalization
- Watch Grammar Minutes - Commas
- Watch Grammar Minutes - Run-on Sentences
- Watch Grammar Minutes - Sentence Fragments
- Watch The Thesis video
- Best Practices for Taking a Blended or Online Course, Part 1
- Best Practices for Taking an Online Communication Course, Part 2
- Best Practices for Taking an Online Communication Course, Part 3
Conversation Club - Fennell Campus
Practice your English! Join us for group conversation to improve your speaking and listening skills!
Time and location
Time: 12 pm to 1 pm
Where: Online via Zoom
One-on-One ESL Support
Book an appointment to get one-to-one ESL support. Visit the Writing Centre website to register for an account and/or book an appointment.