MCACES Staff are here to help support you! Stop by today to ask your questions or ask your questions online.
ONE on ONE Support and Services Offered
- Request a Catalogue in Person or click here to request one online
- Assistance with Room Listings
- Weeks of Welcome- find MCACES Resource Centre staff & student leaders at the entrances of the College for the first weeks of each semester to assist you in getting to your class.
- Bursary Forms
- Photocopying/Scanning/Printing Assistance - we can direct you on how to get a ONE Card Student ID or Print Card.
- Faxing Services - Receive or Send Faxes for FREE!
- Presentation Room - Students can come in and book this space for studying or group work (max. 2hrs)
- Walk Smart - Request a walk in person or Click Here to Request Online
- MyMohawk/Ontario Learn/eLearn Assistance - we can assist you in logging on for the first time, getting tax forms, grades and more.
Continuing Education Student Success Advisor
Sally Simpson can assist you in accessing College resources to ensure better academic outcomes and an improved experience.
For more information on the services provided visit the Student Success Advisors (opens new window) webpage. Contact Sally at 905-575-1212 Ext. 3010.